Skip to main content
- Matthew Russell, author of ORA's forthcoming Dojo: The Definitive Guide has a new OnLAMP post up about Dojo's animation system which really helps to clarify what all those parameters are for and take advantage of composition of animations
- Pete Higgins has an excellent article up that covers dojo.hitch(), and in general the Dojo Cookies series over at dojocampus.org is rocking hard
- over on the SitePen blog, Kris Zyp covers the awesome JSONPath support that he and Dustin Machi landed for Dojo 1.1 and then follows it up by giving highlights of the new SMD format work which they've also been collaborating on. Exciting stuff.
- over at Pragmatic Programmers, there's a podcast with Rawld Gill, Craig Riecke, and myself wherein Rawld and Craig talk about Dojo and the great book they're writing (I'm contributing side-bars). The quality and depth of all the forthcoming Dojo books really has me in awe. I really hadn't thought we'd written that much code ;-)
- Dojo is lucky to have been accepted into Google's SoC program again. It'll be under the capable leadership of Robert Coup, who already has a plan and is working ot make this year better for students and mentors alike. If you're a student and are thinking about participating, it would be best if you started playing with Dojo NOW. There will be a coding test for potential students this year.
- Dojo 1.1 is imminent...and it's damn good. More when we cut the release candidate.