Perfectionism. It'll kill me yet.
I don't know why I spend countless hours dreaming up things to try, which turn into things to build, which turn into things that later need fixing. But I do. And I keep doing it. For instance, lets consider just my netWindows wishlist:
- a slider-bar widget (vertical and horizontal)
- a tabbed pane widget
- a working version of the data-table widget
- keystroke support (and a good model for keystroke event dispatching)
- widget-specific documentation (compatability, constructor args and usage, etc...)
- widget example pages
- more/finished tutorials
- developer utilities and tools
Each one of these additions or features will add to the already huge bug list for netWindows. Each of these will generate requests for clarification, documentation, explanation, and dissection from any number of corners. It's a lot.